22 Jan 2020
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Recap of 2019 Lexis Advance® enhancements
- Streamlined home page: View this one-page overview to see details on what has changed.
- Find a Source: Use this tab under Explore Content to find a specific source, set of sources or list of all sources. See details.
- Find a Topic: Use the LexisNexis® online digest system to find cases that address a legal topic, issue or point of law. See details.
- Enhanced court filters: Post-search filters are more flexible, allowing users to easily select multiple filters from one screen and drill down to specific courts more efficiently.
- Lexis Answers® cards:
- Expert witness cards have been added.
- Links to Context and Lex Machina® have been added to judge and expert witness Lexis Answers cards for easy access to deeper content.
- Foreign law: Primary law from India and Malaysia has been added.
- New segments are available in Company & Financial and/or News content: TICKER, STATE, SIC, COMPANY, SHOW and BODY.
- Archive codes have been moved to Explore Content.
- Additional content: We now have 40K+ news sources, 83B+ public records and 700M+ company profiles and documents.
- Lexis Advance® CourtLink®: The industry’s largest collection of dockets and documents has been redesigned and is now available on Lexis Advance, including access to over 1,250 state courts online with over 100,000 new dockets added every week. The new integration delivers easier searches and quicker access to alerts, plus a familiar user interface that helps save time and increase productivity. Learn more.
- Context Court Analytics: Know how your court has ruled on similar matters and what language persuades your court to help you build the best argument or consider a change of venue with Context Court Analytics. This robust analytics product includes access to over 5,000 state and federal courts. The Court Analytics module is available to customers who currently subscribe to Context Judge Analytics and Context Expert Witness Analytics. Learn more.