19 Nov 2020
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Recent Enhancements to Nexis Newsdesk™
Nexis Newsdesk updates
- Source Index enhancements:
Source Index has been renamed Manage Sources.
Manage Source Filters have been added to match search results.
New access point for saved content:
Archive a search while in results:
- Simple search enhancements:
To convert a simple search to Boolean, click Edit Search and select Show Boolean Query. Then click Convert to Boolean.
Source List has been added to Edit Search. Use the simple search functionality while searching against a particular source list.
- Secondary trends added to top of research results:
- Nexis Newsdesk emails and newsletters are now sent from email@example.com.
Email rules or email safelists for @moreover.com email domains should be updated to include @lexisnexis.com. This change includes any custom “send from” email addresses that use the @moreover.com domain.
- Live chat now available in Help:
- All current alerts have been automatically reformatted as newsletter themes.
The alert format is now Nexis Newsdesk Simple newsletter theme. Enhanced alert format is now Nexis Newsdesk Enhanced newsletter theme.