4 Feb 2020
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Top 5 2019 Lexis Practice Advisor® Enhancements
- Expanded Coverage—Lexis Practice Advisor now has 20 practice area offerings with practical guidance continually added across practice areas. Here are the most recent practice area releases and featured new content in preexisting practice areas.
New Practice Areas
- Business Entities—Leverage state-specific guidance and specialized tools for forming, managing and dissolving corporate entities.
- Energy & Utilities—Get up to speed with deep legal know-how and convenient tools related to oil, gas and renewable energy.
- Life Sciences—Efficiently handle transactional and regulatory matters for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies with customized forms and up-to-date FDA and OIG trackers.
Featured New Content
- Tools & Resources Tab—The new tab, available on the Home and Practice Area pages, provides quick access to top Lexis Practice Advisor resources such as Market Trends, Resource Kits, State Law Surveys, Presentations, Trackers and more, which can be filtered by task and jurisdiction.
- Core Documents†—This enhancement, available when browsing content, highlights the essential resources across multiple content types for a particular task.
- In-line Drafting Notes and Alternate Clauses for Forms—The new In-line Drafting Notes and Alternate Clauses for Forms features make it easier than ever to get vital insights as you draft.
- Evolving Guidance‡—This new feature provides an integrated view of Law360® legal news content**, analysis of the event’s impact, practical guidance tools and other resources to help you easily gauge how developing legal news affects your organization.
†Core documents is available for select tasks as the topic warrants. It is not available on all tasks.
‡Evolving Guidance is limited to select events that are anticipated to have a significant impact and are ongoing in duration. Not available in all practice areas.
**Access to Law360 content from Lexis Practice Advisor will be limited unless you are a current Law360 subscriber.
Check out these enhancements and more.