Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Kit: complimentary practical guidance across a variety of practice areas
On-demand resources supporting online legal research & writing classes
Cybersecurity risks, ADA guidance, policy updates for 2020 proxy season, and coronavirus business implications in the Lexis Practice Advisor Journal™, Spring Edition
Literature & Reference
Librarian Relations Consultant Research Tip: Enhance your online documents and communications with permanent links in Lexis Advance
Free COVID-19 News and Practical Guidance From Law360® and Lexis Practice Advisor®, Dewey B Strategic
Trainings & Webinars
Lexis Advance® Librarian Webinar Series (Spring 2020):Click here to register or choose your preferred session below.
• News Searching on Lexis Advance — Laying the Foundation for a Powerful Experience (March 24)
• News Searching on Lexis Advance — Building Your Search Strategy with Advanced Search Techniques (April 7)
• Fact-Finding with Lexis Advance (April 28)
Webinars that may be of interest to you and others in your organization:
Coronavirus Webinar Series (Managing COVID-19 Webinar Series: Critical Legal Issues For U.S. Businesses & Their Counsel):Click here to register or choose your preferred session below.
• Part 1: Managing Business Continuity Impacts to the Workforce and Workplace (March 24)
• Part 2: Navigating Challenges in Corporate Governance & Transactions (March 25)
• Part 3: A Primer for Health Care Providers, Life Sciences Companies, and Insurers (March 26)
LMO Webinar Series (Lexis® for Microsoft® Office How-to Webinar Series):Click here to register or choose your preferred session below.
• How to Cite Check Your Brief Using LMO (March 31)
• How to Fill Out Smart Forms Using LPA with LMO (March 31)
On-Demand Webinar Recordings:
• Bracing for the Wild Ride in Data Privacy Regulation