- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Management – VIN Management is the process of identifying reportable changes to liability insurance policies, submitting reports to DMVs, automatically correcting VIN rejects from the state, and returning a consolidated error report.
- Reduce Risk – ALIRtS helps ensure compliance with the dynamic regulatory environment. Changes at the DMVs are handled by ALIRtS and are transparent to our customers.
- Decrease Costs – ALIRtS eliminates the costs of developing and maintaining internal ALIR systems, reporting to the states and correcting errors.
- Raise Operational Efficiency – ALIRtS stays current on compliance, reporting formats, transmission protocols, filing dates and error returns, which allows you to focus on your business.
- One File, One Format, Does It All – The Current Carrier file is used as the ALIRtS file. Personal and Commercial Lines are supported through the same interface. You send one file and ALIRtS does the rest.
Get it now: for more information about LexisNexis® Automobile Liability Insurance Reporting, please call 800.869.0751.
Looking for motor vehicle records?