CIC Solutions Forums
Certified Independent Consultant Solutions Forums for
LexisNexis® Practice Management Products
Time Matters - PCLaw - Billing Matters - Browser Edition - HotDocs

Time Matters/PC Law matching section doesnt display on Time Sheet and Billing Form

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 8
Oluwaseyi Obabiyi Posted: Mon, Dec 28 2009 7:42 AM

Hi Folks

We have a Time Matters/PC LAW setup where every time/expense entry gets pushed to PClaw which was working just fine.

But suddenly the Time Matters/PC Law Matching and the Billing details sections on the timesheet and billing form stoped to display. I have check the link config under program level setup and everything seem to be in order. I have re-established the TM/PC law link to no avail. The 'view' tab on both the billing form and timesheet do not list these sections for display. And the form setting for both program-level and user-level setup do not offer any display options for these sections. We can no longer enter billable items as the form keeps complaining that some sections are not completed. 

Anyone knows where i can restore these forms' sections?

We run TM 9E sr3 and PClaw 9.

Thanks

Obabiyi Oluwaseyi, Senior Consultant, FEES Limited, 11th Floor bookshop house, CMS Lagos, Nigeria.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,699
.CIC
BM CIC
BMP CIC
PCL CIC
TM CIC

The first thing I would suggest checking is in PCLaw - make sure no one turned off or changed the Connection Settings.

Caren Schwartz (Moderator/CIC)

35-45 Consulting

& Time & Cents Consultants, LLC

Southport, CT

www.3545consulting.com / www.timeandcents.com

203-254-7736

Software for Managing Time, Money & Information

Time Matters, Billing Matters, Billing Matters Plus, PC Law CIC

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS