LexisNexis has released two new features in Global IP Law Service (GIPLS) which are sure to help in your IP research:
· Monthly summary of new developments in practice and proceedings for all jurisdictions covered by GIPLS. Each monthly summary provides a set of links that takes the user directly to the new information. The monthly summary is accessible from the GIPLS Table of Contents under the heading “What’s New in Global IP Law Service”.
· Access to Global IP Law Service Quick Charts from the GIPLS Table of Contents. Users may now access each of 24 regional Quick Charts by clicking on “Global IP Law Service Quick Charts” directly from the GIPLS Table of Contents. Clicking this link displays the list of regional charts.
These new enhancements may be found through the following paths:
1) Access Legal > Area of Law - By Topic > Patent Law > Global IP Law Service > All Global IP Law > All Global IP Law Practice & Proceedings
2) Display the Table of Contents
3) At the top of the Table of Contents, see “What’s New in Global IP Law Service” and “Global IP Law Service Quick Charts”. The screen clip below shows the appearance of these enhancements:
These new features provide the Global IP Law Service user with easy access to the newest developments in IP practice and proceedings and to the 24 regional Quick Charts that summarize this information. These enhancements are another example of LexisNexis’s commitment to excellence in global Intellectual Property research!
Want more information or to see a live demonstration? Kindly contact your local representative today! Happy Researching and Happy New Year!
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions connect with us through our corporate site.