LexisNexis® CLE On-Demand features premium content from partners like American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education and Pozner & Dodd. Choose from a broad listing of topics suited for law firms, corporate legal departments, and government entities. Individual courses and subscriptions available.
The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. Brewer v. Carter, B244767, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION FIVE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 659 Shepardize , August 16, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: custody, inconvenient forum, exercise jurisdiction, child custody determination, default, child's home state, appropriate forum, commencement, lived, convenient forum ...
2. Cal. Bank & Trust v. Piedmont Operating P'ship, G047122, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 658 Shepardize , August 16, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: lease, letter of credit, receiver, rent, disaffirmance, deposit, failed bank, landlord, disaffirmed, beneficiary ...
3. Coffey v. Shiomoto, G047562, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 656 Shepardize , August 15, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: driving, time of driving, alcohol, suspension, blood-alcohol, intoxication, driver, blood, circumstantial evidence, revocation ...
4. People v. Cuevas, A138062, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 655 Shepardize , July 31, 2013, Opinion Filed, The Publication Status of this Document has been Changed by the Court from Unpublished to Published August 15, 2013.
CORE TERMS: blood, reasonable manner, blood test, reasonableness, pain', police officer, seizure, implied consent law, intrusions, infection ...
5. In re D.B., A135254, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION FOUR, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 543 Shepardize , July 11, 2013, Opinion Filed, Modified and rehearing denied by D.B. v. A.G., 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 640 Shepardize (Cal. App. 1st Dist., Aug. 9, 2013)
CORE TERMS: visitation, juvenile, parental, new evidence, older brother, aunt, burden of proof, terminated, best interest, consultant ...
Index of actions without opinion
1. Poet v. Cal. Air Res. Bd., F064045, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIFTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 657 Shepardize , August 8, 2013, Opinion Filed
© 2012 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.