LexisNexis® CLE On-Demand features premium content from partners like American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education and Pozner & Dodd. Choose from a broad listing of topics suited for law firms, corporate legal departments, and government entities. Individual courses and subscriptions available.
The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. Doe v. Harris, S191948, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 5477 Shepardize , July 1, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: plea agreement, retroactive, existing law, probation, general rule, plea bargain, implied promise, sex offender, 'bind, unaffected ...
2. People v. Linton, S080054, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 5338 Shepardize , June 27, 2013, Filed, Reported at People v. Linton, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 6020 Shepardize (Cal., June 27, 2013)
CORE TERMS: juror, interview, prosecutor's, confession, detectives, misconduct, phase, foreperson, interrogation, district attorney ...
3. In re Marriage of Green, S203561, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 5235 Shepardize , June 24, 2013, Filed, Reported at Marriage of Green, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 6509 Shepardize (Cal., June 24, 2013)
CORE TERMS: marriage, service credit, retirement benefits, military service, separate property, pension, community property, military, retirement, expectancy ...
4. People v. Denman, E053798, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION TWO, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 619 Shepardize , July 12, 2013, Opinion Filed, The Publication Status of this Document has been Changed by the Court from Unpublished to Published August 5, 2013.
CORE TERMS: quitclaim deeds, declaration, homestead, conduct credits, enhancement, felony, fine, deed, cloud, recorded ...
5. Havasu Lakeshore Investments, LLC v. Fleming, G047244G047329, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 484 Shepardize , May 28, 2013, Opinion Filed, The Publication Status of this Document has been Changed by the Court from Unpublished to Published June 18, 2013.
CORE TERMS: disqualification, shareholder, majority shareholder, cross-complainants, conflicts of interest, potential conflict, partnership, minority shareholder, option agreement, cross-complaint ...
Index of actions without opinion
1. City of Los Angeles v. County of Kern, S210150, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 5502 Shepardize , June 26, 2013, Filed
2. People v. Stevens, S209643, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 4727 Shepardize , June 12, 2013, Opinion Filed
© 2012 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.