Use this button to switch between dark and light mode.

Social Security Cards for DACA Grantees

September 13, 2012 (1 min read)


"If the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) grants you Deferred Action status and employment authorization, you may be eligible for a Social Security number.  After you receive your Employment Authorization Card (I-766) from USCIS, you can apply for a Social Security number." - SSA, Sept. 2012.