Nexis® Social Analytics
Nexis Social Analytics, our social data intelligence platform, is a crucial instrument in your brand management toolkit, as it empowers you to capitalise on the endless stream of social media conversations happening today.
Using this powerful real-time monitoring and social-listening tool means you’ll never miss a conversation about your brand, your products or your competitors. It lets you:
- quickly and easily analyse billions of social posts and conversations to monitor your brand, manage potential PR crises, measure campaign effectiveness and gain insight into your social audiences
- identify patterns, follow trends, assess performance gaps and track return on investment of your campaigns
- take advantage of social media reporting to highlight successes and areas worthy of attention, and share insights quickly and easily across your organisation
- see which networks your audience is coming from and monitor how you’re performing on different social networks.
- track the impact that influencers and media mentions have on your website traffic
- leverage analytics tools, such as image recognition, virality mapping, geolocation tagging, sentiment analysis, hashtag tracking and more
- turn data from social conversations into meaningful insights from more than 10 social networks and 150 million websites.
With these social insights at your fingertips, you’ll be able to make more informed, impactful decisions to drive your brand and your business forward.
Nexis® Media Contacts Database Solution
In today's fast-paced media landscape, staying up to date with the media outlets and contacts that are best suited to earn you publicity for your brand is key.
With Nexis Media Contacts Database Solution, our cloud-based media database and communications service, you can identify influencers and amplify your message so you can achieve your brand management and communications goals. The database features nearly 800,000 media contacts across 200 countries.
It allows you to:
- search by beat, keyword or region
- identify relevant publications, outlets, journalists, bloggers and social media influencers to help amplify your message
- easily track open and click rates of emails
- evaluate your branding programs
- share relevant business intelligence across your organisation with customisable distribution tools, including alerts, branded newsletters and RSS feeds.
- create a seamless experience tailored to your needs with customised dashboards and an interface that matches your organisation's branding.