The LexisNexis® Litigation Research Portfolio
Make your case efficiently, cost-effectively and successfully with these essential litigation tools.
The LexisNexis® Litigation Research Portfolio gives you the largest collection of court documents, verdicts and settlements, and insights on expert witnesses, judges and attorneys. When you build your case, there are no gaps and no surprises.
Learn how the LexisNexis Litigation Research Portfolio fits into your workflow.
You’ll find what you need with proactive monitoring tools that keep you abreast of new cases and updates, practice news, expert witness activities, and new opinions and articles. No surprises.
- CourtLink® Ensure that you’re the first to know and first to act on new and ongoing cases. Receive timely alerts, with the complaint attached,* and stay abreast of late-breaking news affecting your practice.
- LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite Know the key players and get to the right decisions sooner with in-depth judge profiles, the latest published and unpublished expert witness information, opposing counsel’s practice area experience and more.
*CourtLink Federal District Alerts arrive with the complaint attached.
Be better prepared, work smarter, and get to the right decisions quickly with way more insights on case issues, key players and trends than anyone else. No problem.
- CourtLink® Enables you to search across the full text of more than 168 million dockets and documents in a single search. Post-search filters help you pinpoint relevant information quickly and easily.
- LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite Evaluate the potential impact of key players on your case with the advantage of more than 330,000 expert witness records, 77 million judge references and 90 million attorney references.
- Verdict & Settlement Analyzer Assess opportunity and risk levels for your current case relying on the industry’s largest collection of verdict & settlement documents—69% more than the closest competitor.
- Expert Research On-Demand Let us do the research for you. Easy, fast, affordably priced expert witness research leverages the largest collection of expert witness data available.
Arm yourself with way more verdicts and settlement information and witness insight than anyone else, along with access to powerful example documents that can save you mountains of time. No gaps.
- CourtLink® Access key documents to perform due diligence or to serve as templates for drafting motions and monitor case activity.
- LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite Build your case confidently with comprehensive findings on the facts, views and behaviors of expert witnesses, judges and attorneys.
- Verdict & Settlement Analyzer Find the best approach for your case strategy with a thorough review of similar case outcomes drawn from more than 1 million jury verdicts.
- Expert Research On-Demand Let us do the research for you. Save time and still choose the best expert for your case or evaluate the credibility of your—or your opposing counsel’s—experts.
With deep client insights and way more research and fact-finding tools than anyone else, you can develop powerful case strategies that will help you get to success sooner and more efficiently. No question.
- CourtLink® Gain a competitive edge by staying up-to-date on relevant decisions impacting your practice or industry and tracking ongoing cases to help you deliver superior client service.
- LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite Sharpen ongoing case strategy informed by the comprehensive collection of data on experts, judges and attorneys.
- LexisNexis® Verdict & Settlement Analyzer Increase the likelihood of a favorable litigation outcome with access to the largest collection of verdict and settlement documents.
- Expert Research On-Demand. We do it for you—expert witness research, testimonial history, transcript reports, challenges and other services captured from the largest collection of expert data.