Keep Track of Critical M&A Activity
Searching the Internet for mergers and acquisitions news may reveal the headlines, but as you know all too well, there’s usually more to the story. Nexis® Dossier Suite helps you capture a more complete view with unmatched industry data from respected business, financial, economic, merger, legal and news sources.
- Take advantage of the in-depth information in Mergerstat to follow publically-announced mergers, acquisitions and divestitures—from the first press release to the final resolution.
- Pinpoint potential partner alliances or acquisition targets through company and industry research.
Deliver Industry Analysis In Fewer Clicks
Rather than conducting multiple searches and aggregating details manually, Nexis® Dossier Suite features an industry-focused search form that allows you to capture snapshots of more than 1,000 industries.
- Gather details on the competitive landscape of an industry including leading companies, forecast values and the top 20 mergers by price.
- Create side-by-side comparisons of the top 20 companies in an industry by sales.
- Understand how Congressional activities may impact your business with names, summaries, last action dates and links to the full text of federal legislation.
- Generate well-organized industry reports that pull information about top companies, industry news, M&A activity, recent legislation and more—in just seconds.
You can even link to underlying sources and include full-text of relevant articles in your reports.
Your company relies on you for insights into the competitive landscape. Dig into the details that matter with our unmatched collection of company, financial, legal and industry information—available all in one place.Learn about our sources
Know what’s happening in your business landscape—from mergers and acquisitions activity to industry trends—to guide decision making within your organization and compete more successfully in the marketplace.Get the big picture
For sales and marketing teams, connecting with the right people represents more opportunities for success. Our precision search tools enable you to speed through executive research to identify potential customers.See how easy it is