LexisNexis Notches Two “Legal Standard of Excellence” Wins to Repeat in Annual WebAwards
I am proud to announce that two customer websites developed by our LexisNexis® Web Visibility Solutions team won Web Marketing Association 2012 WebAwards in the "Legal Standard of Excellence" category.
The winners include Roberts Law Firm, P.A., a thriving international business litigation law firm with presence in Boston, Mass., and Little Rock, Ark., and Shawn Golesorkhi, Attorney at Law, a successful solo practitioner who practices family law in Orange County, Calif.
For both customers, the LexisNexis design team created websites combining the design, navigation, content, mobility and SEO elements necessary to generate quality traffic that consistently converted into consultation requests.
Affirmation of Legal Industry Expertise
Having created and/or hosted more than 40,000 law firm websites, LexisNexis focuses exclusively on providing world-class online marketing solutions for the legal vertical. These "Legal Standard of Excellence" honors provide independent validation that we are successfully fulfilling our mission for our customers. Winners were selected by judging based on seven criteria: design, ease of use, copywriting, interactivity, use of technology, innovation and content.
Tenth Major Award Win for Past Year
These honors are also exciting for our team as they represent repeat wins for LexisNexis, with two new customer wins. Last year, we brought home wins in the "Outstanding Website in the Legal Industry" and "Legal Standard of Excellence" categories. (See list below.)
These wins are the ninth and tenth major award wins within the last year for the LexisNexis Web Visibility Solutions team. The awards include:
- "Best Legal Solution": Software & Information Industry Association 2012 CODiE Award
- "Best Legal Integrated Ad Campaign": Web Marketing Association 2012 International Advertising Competition
- "Best Legal Mobile Website": Web Marketing Association 2012 MobileWebAward Competition
- "Legal Standard of Excellence" 3x Winner: Web Marketing Association 2012 WebAwards (two wins); Web Marketing Association 2011 WebAwards
- "Search Engine Optimization" Finalist: 2012 PR News Digital PR Awards
- "Websites-Self Promotion" 2x Winner: 2011 Horizon Interactive Awards
- "Outstanding Website in the Legal Industry": Web Marketing Association 2011 WebAwards
I am once again very proud of the tremendous value the Web Visibility Solutions team provides to our customers in developing law firm websites.
Want to see what an award-winning website can do for your law practice? Get a free website evaluation and consultation from a Law Firm Marketing Specialist.
Also check out these previous posts:
Leave a Comment