Not a Lexis Advance subscriber? Try it out for free.
LexisNexis® CLE On-Demand features premium content from partners like American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education and Pozner & Dodd. Choose from a broad listing of topics suited for law firms, corporate legal departments, and government entities. Individual courses and subscriptions available.
Access to jury verdicts and settlements has been enhanced with the launch of
Mega Jury Verdicts and settlements (Including IDEX), or VSMEGA, a new group file
on lexis.com that brings together 900,000 verdicts and settlements. The file
• IDEX Expert Witness Verdicts and Settlements (EWVDST) file.
• Combined Jury Verdicts and Settlements file (ALLVER) containing licensed
jury verdicts collections from 34 states, plus federal, specialized and national
coverage from publications such as the Federal Jury Verdict Reporter,
Medical Litigation Alert, National Jury Verdict Review &
Analysis and Verdicts, Settlements and Tactics.
• LexisNexis® Jury Verdicts and Settlements Report (MEAJVS) file, a
proprietary collection of verdicts and settlements in the areas of intellectual
property, insurance, securities, employment, complex litigation, real estate,
personal injury, antitrust and commercial law.
• LexisNexis Matthew Bender publication What’s It Worth? A Guide to
Personal Injury Awards and Settlements, which provides summary coverage of
personal injury damage awards for the most popular jurisdictions in the United
• Dolan Media Verdicts and Settlements (DOLVER) file, which contains selected
verdict and settlement reports from various publications, including Lawyer’s