Lexis® Verdict & Settlement Analyzer: Deep Data Set
Lexis® Verdict & Settlement Analyzer redefines the meaning of granularity. Accurately assessing a case is critical. When even turning every stone isn’t enough, back your decisions with thousands of general, legal and litigation news resources, more than a million verdict and court settlement documents and billions of public records.
- Leverage the nation’s largest collection of verdict and settlement documents. Understand the full range of potential outcomes based on our collection of more than 1.2 million documents. That’s 58% greater than our nearest competitor.*
- Access legal and litigation content you can’t get anywhere else. Base your jury verdict research and court settlement analysis on exclusive, authoritative content available only from LexisNexis—the attorney-driven Shepard’s® Citations service, the millions of expert witness records in Lexis® Expert Research On-Demand and the gold standard Mealey’s® litigation news reports going back to 1984.
- Know the value of your case. Draw on the verdict awards and out-of-court settlement figures contained in our deep data pool overflowing with trusted, carefully curated resources not available anywhere but here.
- Make sound-go/no-go decisions. Charge down the right path for your client, your case and your career. Avoid resource-draining and soul-sucking rabbit holes. Nourish your decision tree analysis with the nutrient-rich data in our exclusive and authoritative collections.
- Be the standout provider of legal services. Be the firm with the unassailable foundation for the assessment of a case, the value of a claim, the strategy you craft. Be the firm that sets realistic expectations, identifies strengths and weaknesses, and stomps out the threat of devastating surprises.
Harness our colossal collection of jury verdict research and out-of-court settlement information.Dive right in
Let pictures tell the story, illustrate trends, identify patterns in jury verdicts and legal settlements.See for yourself
*Comparison data based on information available as of October 2020.