In the fast paced, high information era in which we live, how do you maintain client confidentiality and privilege while still meeting the demands of the client? In this course we will cover the importance of protecting client confidences, understanding electronic media, finding ethical solutions to inadvertent disclosures, ethical implications of using cloud storage and navigating the ethical minefields of social media as legal professionals.
During our session we will cover:
• Realizing the Importance and Breadth of Protecting Client Confidences
• Understanding the Complexities of Electronic Media
• Finding Ethical Solutions to Inadvertent Disclosures
• Exploring the Ethical Implications of Using Cloud Storage
• Navigating the Ethical Minefields of Social Media as Legal Professionals