The use of forms in drafting legal documents is just one way to increase efficiency and work product quality while at the same time mitigating some of the risk associated with each document. Explore source, types and benefits of forms, find appropriate motion templates, using a form bank.
During our session we will cover:
• Source, Types & Benefits of Forms
• Locating Franchising Forms Using Electronic Research Tools
• Examining and Expanding Your Tax Research
• Using Forms to Protect Intellectual Property
• Exploring Court Filings to Find Appropriate Motion Templates
• Completing Required Financial Filings and Using a Form Bank