Note: This class now runs as a private session to focus on you and your firm's needs. After purchasing this course, an InterAction Trainer will reach out within two business days to scope and schedule your training class at mutually convenient times. Purchasing the class as listed on LNU covers one seat/person in the class only. If you wish to discuss a private workshop delivery for multiple people from the firm, please use the Request Private Training form to contact the training team for separate scoping & pricing.
This session provides an in-depth review of contact and folder maintenance in the InterAction Windows Client, as well as best practices for managing marketing lists and events. You will learn how folders are created, edited and saved within your organization’s folder structure, how to create and manage contacts within your folder structure, how to efficiently use your folders and contacts for your marketing projects and events, and more!
× Marketing professionals
× Data quality managers
× Business development professionals
× Administrators who will be working with or supporting InterAction
InterAction Windows Client: Contacts, Folders & Best Practices for Lists
× Understanding the Folder Structure
× Editing and Creating Folders and Lists
× Using Best Practices for Marketing Mailings and Events
× Searching for Contacts
× Adding and Editing Contacts
× Exporting and Importing Contacts
After Class Resources & Periodic IA Training Communications:
- As part of your training purchase, participants will receive a subscription to our InterAction Training Quarterly Newsletter: The latest news from IA Training!
- 90 day access to self-paced learning module that aligns with class content.
Number of eligible courses
Private Training Available:
- Tailor a custom training session for up to 12 members of your firm.
- Private sessions are scheduled around your convenience with our InterAction trainers.
- Contact LNTraining@lexisnexis.com for more details.