Now in it its 29th year, the Current Developments in Employment Law national conference continues to provide critical updates, insights, and nuance that cannot be found at other employment law programs!
Whether you represent employers or employees, you won’t want to miss this annual event, feauring active discussions between top practitioners and federal judges, thorough coverage of today's most pertinent employment law issues, and comprehensive materials.
Join us at Current Developments in Employment Law for a complete 360-degree view of the most important employment and labor law developments from the diverse perspectives of national panels of federal judges and top practitioners representing employers and employees.
This year's topics include:
- Supreme Court 2022-2023 review
- Wage and hour update
- What's new from the NLRB
- Current FMLA and ADA developments
- Evidence and discovery in employment litigation
- Choices in electronic data preservation
- Latest on whistleblower law and employer retaliation
- What's happening post-Dobbs
- Current developments in pay equity and transparency
- The continuing challenges of the remote work puzzle