LAW PreDiscovery Fundamentals - Online (06/06/2014-06/06/2014)
Description: If you have any role in the electronic discovery process or system administration, it’s imperative to understand how your daily tasks will be enhanced by the software you use. If you are new to LAW PreDiscovery, this class is the right place to start. Learn how LAW PreDiscovery fits into the overall discovery process and how to handle basic electronic discovery.
• Discovery Processes and Tools
• The LAW PreDiscovery Interface
• Creating a New Case
• Importing Files into the Case
• Reviewing the Import Session
• Batch Processing
• Addressing Import and TIFF Conversion Errors
• Numbering and Endorsing Pages
• Exporting Data to Document Review Software
This foundational class will prepare you for your first experiences with the electronic discovery process and for all other LAW PreDiscovery classes offered on LexisNexis University (previously known as LAW PreDiscovery Fundamentals).