How do I convert my document into a PDF?
Lexis® for Microsoft® Office features a PDF Converter to convert documents with a .pdf extension to a Microsoft Word document with a .docx extension.
You are able to convert both image PDF documents and text PDF documents. To tell the difference, you can highlight words in a text PDF document, you cannot in an image PDF. Image PDFs are like a picture of the document.
||You may not see this feature with your installation of Lexis® for Microsoft® Office. If you have questions about whether this feature is available to you, contact your LexisNexis® Account Representative. Take the following steps to convert a PDF document using Lexis® for Microsoft® Office in Microsoft Word:
- If not already open, click the LexisNexis® ribbon.
- Click Import.
- Browse to and select the PDF document to convert.
- Click Open. The document is converted and imported into Microsoft Word.
Take the following steps to convert PDF attachments to an email using Lexis for Microsoft Office in Microsoft Outlook:
- If not already open, open your email message and click the LexisNexis® ribbon.
- Click Convert Attachments.
- Select the document to convert.
- Click OK. The document is converted and imported into Microsoft Word.