LexisNexis® Legal Newsroom
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
The Proactive Lawyer

When I graduated from law school, there were systems in place to point us in a direction. That was way back in 1987, when systems still seemed reliable and functioned well for those who were amenable to them. In law, that included about 95% of us. The other 5% were brilliant and rebellious and made names...