During this program, you’ll gain a finer appreciation of the state of well-being within in the profession and your role in improving it; well-being tips and strategies easily implemented into your daily work life; and clinical insights into treatment options to address crisis and preventative well-being tools. Taught by two well-being experts and a clinician, this program will discuss:
- Industry resources: A snapshot of the IWIL and how it works with organizations and individuals to foster well-being improvements, as well as state-level initiatives making the industry healthier
- Advocacy efforts and how shifting reactive crisis responses to proactive measures will lead to greater improvements in well-being: Research, partnership, and collaborations that further the mission
- Resilience is more than bouncing back from setback: Why purpose and meaning is critical to overcoming adversity
- Well-being, quietly quitting, and employee engagement: What does it take to create inspired legal workplaces?
- Making well-being the norm starts with your daily practices: A customized, individual approach to well-being
- Being an effective ally: How to support your colleagues in a way that changes the culture
After attending this program, you’ll approach your legal work in a way that fosters well-being; develop insights and skills likely to improve conditions in your office; and will know how to access resources and treatment options without stigma!