Analyzer streamlines your research and helps you increase your strategic advantage by enabling you to dig deeper than ever during due diligence. Analyzer searches across multiple content sets and then compiles the search results into customized profiles—on judges, attorneys, experts, arbitrators, or companies.
- Improve your strategic approach through access to complete “must-have” information, including:
- Company profiles: includes financial information, company news and related intellectual property, and legal information.
- Profiles of judges and arbitrators: determine their experience and expertise, interactions with opposing counsel, biases, etc.
- Background on counsel: learn how many times they’ve appeared before the judge; whether they settle most cases, win on motions, or go to trial.
- Information on experts: find out if their testimony has been inaccurate or barred, whether they’ve been sanctioned, the status of their licenses, and more.
- Spend less time searching: easily choose the categories of information you need and let Analyzer take care of the rest.
- Get a single, customized report that contains the information you need, in a format that is easy to review, download, and print. The information comes from sources that include court decisions, company information, news and background stories, verdicts and settlements, and more.
- Content from a wide array of sources, including:.
- Legal: U.S. federal and state cases, U.S. federal agencies, verdicts, settlements, directories, law reviews, medical references, patents, trademarks, copyrights.
- News: More than 11,000 full-text, English-language sources.
- Business: Company reports, market reports, SEC materials, press releases, company news, corporate and executive affiliations.
- Public Records: Professional licenses, bankruptcy filings, judgment and lien filings, DBA information, deed transfers, tax assessor records.
How do I contact Customer Support?
The LexisNexis® Customer Support team includes attorneys, computer engineers, information professionals, financial planners, and stockbrokers who are all available 24/7 to answer your questions and help you get the most out of LexisNexis Analyzer.
Customer Support Contact information:Call us 24/7 at 1-800-543-6862
How can we help your company?
For more information about our solutions please call 1-888-AT-LEXIS
Contact your LexisNexis® Account Representative for pricing information or a personalized price quote.
- New customers: Request more information online or call 1-888-AT-LEXIS.
- Existing customers: Please contact your LexisNexis® Account Representative.
If you do not know your Representative’s contact information, please call LexisNexis Customer Support at 1-800-543-6862. Our Customer Support Representatives will help you locate this contact information.