Briefs, Pleadings, Motions & Verdicts
Focusing on the significant legal issues that matter most in courts today, these briefs, motions, pleadings and jury instructions were retrieved from cases identified as noteworthy by experienced legal editors at Matthew Bender® and Mealey’s™. You can use these documents to:
- Leverage timely, topical court documents to build on established insights
- Draft documents on specific legal issues in top practice areas
- Research how other litigators have framed similar, successful arguments
- Gain a better understanding of emerging issues or unfamiliar areas of law
- Even link directly to case opinions and other key documents
Get fast, fingertip access to vital documents from pivotal cases in key practice areas--including motions in complex litigation; e-discovery; leading Daubert expert witness 'gatekeeper' cases; and other timely, topical issues too numerous to mention.
For more information about our briefs, pleadings and motions collection, contact a LexisNexis Litigation Specialist.