You practice law, but you also need to develop your practice while managing it at the same time. Whether your firm practices in a specific jurisdiction — a single county or a region — or you focus on a particular practice area, you do not have the resources of a national or global firm. You run lean and need to streamline your day-to-day work — something that calls for reliable and efficient solutions.
With its combination of precision search tools with practical guidance from leading practitioners, Lexis Practice Advisor® is a comprehensive resource that provides unique insights on the topics that are most critical to you, your clients and your practice — insights that you can’t get from any other source.
- Get quick access to relevant insight in a number of formats: Forms, Practice Notes, Cases, Legislative Materials, Secondary Materials, including Matthew Bender® treatises and Emerging Issues. It’s everything you need to manage a transaction from start to finish.
- Get a jumpstart. Work more efficiently and with greater confidence by accessing hundreds of expertly drafted forms and agreements with drafting notes, alternative clauses and checklists. Select and edit a wide range of forms, covering primary and ancillary documents, offering unique perspectives and multiple viewpoints. Quickly customize your document for specific situations across a broad range of topics and transactions.
- Accomplish more in less time. Get comprehensive and exclusive practical guidance, practice tips and insights from experienced attorneys. Topics include commercial contracts, labor and employment, corporate governance and more.
- Know what’s up. Practice trends and insights are continually updated and maintained. Date stamps are included for added confidence. Access hand-selected articles and white papers, including headlines on hot topics and trends from Law360®.
- Get comprehensive results fast. Refine your search with pre- and post-search filters. Your search can be as narrow or expansive as you need.
This is one solution that will help you practice, compete and grow.