The titles below are linked to their entry in the Searchable Directory of Online Sources. Click to learn more about each title.
PeHUB by HedgeWorld USA Inc., is an interactive forum for the global private equity community, which includes venture capitalists, buyouts professionals, public pension funds, endowments, foundations, lenders, investment bankers, attorneys, entrepreneurs, MBA candidates studying PE, among others. It also aims to offer an array of news and opinion on important matters within the private equity industry.
Clinical Trials is a provider of information from sponsors or principle investigators on clinical studies of diseases and conditions by Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc. It provides access to patients, their family members, health care professionals, researchers, and the public. Both privately and publicly-supported studies are included.
The Wire is part of Atlantic Media's (Atlantic Monthly Group, Inc.) portfolio of news brands, provide coverage of rising urban trends and urgent issues beyond mainstream news. These insightful publications provide a unique look into the worlds of culture, politics, business, technology, literature, and the arts.
Chrismon is a Protestant monthly magazine which appears within a number of top German newspapers, published by Hansisches Druck- und Verlagshaus GmbH, and has a print run of 1,6 million copies. It deals with the fundamental questions of life and carries a compilation of news, tips and reports of interest to the Protestant community.
LEAD digital, by Verlag Werben und Verkaufen GmbH, is a biweekly magazine for digital and online marketing professionals. It provides insider information from the digital industry and supplies background information regarding topics like mobile, social media, SEM/SEO, online marketing and e-commerce. This special issue magazine is useful for the businesses in the advertising industry, for agencies and media.
Impulse - Das Unternehmer Magazin is one of the leading business magazines in Germany covering business related topics. It supplies management consultants and decision makers with new ideas and solutions, published by Impulse Medien GmbH.
The following publications from UniCEUB have been added:
- Brazilian Journal of Public Policy (Revista Brasileira de Políticas Públicas) - Portuguese
- Brazilian Journal of Public Policy (Revista Brasileira de Políticas Públicas) - Spanish
- Journal of International Law (Revista de Direito Internacional) – English
- Journal of International Law (Revista de Direito Internacional) – Portuguese
- Journal of International Law (Revista de Direito Internacional) – Spanish
The Brazilian Journal of Public Policy (Revista Brasileira de Políticas Públicas) contains academic papers on issues of governance, integration, citizenship participation relating to the state, society and law. Focus areas include:
- State policy, government and democracy: theory of public policy, systems of government, electoral and citizenship systems, constitutional reforms.
- Public policy and economic and social development: sustainable development, local/regional production, environmental protection, human development and governmental planning.
- Evaluation of public policy; methods of evaluation; legal analysis of public policy, sectoral research in public policy.
The Brazilian Journal of International Law (Revista de Direito Internacional or RDI) carries selected academic papers related to issues of public and private international law.
The following publications from Groupe Express-Expansion have been added:
- Classica is a monthly magazine devoted to the current classical music, best classical music but also jazz and hi-fi.
- Côté Est, Côté Ouest, Côté Paris, Côté Sud, Côté Sud-Ouest-Est-Paris are bimonthly magazines on culture, lifestyle, art, fashion, decoration, gastronomy and food for their respective regions of France.
- Côté Cuisines & Bains is a quarterly magazine providing ideas and tips for new kitchens or bathrooms.
- Décoration Internationale is a bi-annual journal that offers a unique view of the architecture and design and discover different places like restaurants, luxury hotels, museums, concept stores worldwide.
- Key Board Recording is a monthly magazine devoted to electronic music synthesizer and MAO (computer music) and features interviews and articles.
- La Lettre de l'Expansion is a newsletter published every Monday morning aimed at policy makers and economists with new articles, obtained from reliable sources and checked by journalists.
- Maison Française Magazine is a comprehensive magazine covering modern developments in decor, design and interior architecture.
- Pianiste is a monthly magazine dedicated to the piano and piano practice. It revolves around three themes: music news, pedagogy and practice area, allowing players to immerse themselves fully in the world of piano.
- Studio Ciné Live is a monthly magazine devoted to the outputs, trailers, reviews and opinions about movies that make news cinema.
- Zeste is a quarterly magazine that promotes healthy eating and natural products.
- L'Express.fr includes information about French and international news, politics, cultural events, sports, science, technology and other topics of interest to their readers.
- Votreargent.fr is the online counterpart of Mieux Vivre Votre Argent, a monthly magazine covering personal finance.
- CoteMaison.fr is a reference for home decor and design.
- L'Entreprise.fr is the online version of L'Entreprise, a monthly magazine which contains helpful hints and tips for entrepreneurs and decision makers to take action.
- L'Expansion.fr is the online version of L'Expansion, a monthly magazine targeting senior business professionals and opinion leaders.
- Le Courrier de la Monétique is a publication covering electronic banking and electronic transactions from PUBLI - NEWS. With its exclusive interviews, news and analysis the magazine aims to give a clear and complete picture of the challenges within the world of finance and payments.
- Le Pèlerin, by Bayard-Presse, is a weekly Catholic magazine in France divided into three main parts: A Time To Understand, which concerns today's world; A Time To Believe, covering religion and spirituality; and A Time To Live, with topics including company, family, recreation and culture
1. China Knowledge Press Pte Ltd. is no longer providing Manufacturing in China to LexisNexis and as a result this title has been removed. Alternative titles available online include: China Business News and Chinese Business News.
2. Bloomberg is no longer providing titles from the Institute of Management & Administration, and as a result the following titles were removed:
- Accounting Department Management (1996 - 2005)
- Accounting Office Management & Administration Report
- Compensation & Benefits for Law Office
- Contractor's Business Management Report
- Controller's Tax Letter (2001 - 2005)
- DC Plan Investing
- Design Firm Management & Administration Report
- Financial Analysis Planning and Reporting
- Financial Executives News
- Human Resource Department Management Report
- Institute of Management & Administration (IOMA)
- Inventory Management Report
- IOMA Accounting Publications Combined
- IOMA HR, Compensation & Benefits Publications Combined
- IOMA Law Office Management Publications Combined
- Law Office Management & Administration Report
- Managing 401(k) Plans (1996 - 2010)
- Managing Benefit Plans (1996 - 2010)
- Managing HR Information Systems
- Managing T&E (1999 - 2002)
- Managing the General Ledger (1999-2003)
- Managing Training and Development
- Partner's Report for CPA Firm Owners
- Partner's Report for Law Firm Owners
- Pay for Performance Report
- Payroll Manager's Report
- Payroll Practitioner's Monthly (2001 - 2010)
- Personnel Manager's Legal Letter
- Principal's Report
- Report on Customer Relationship Management
- Report on Salary Surveys
- Report on Training Programs
- Safety Director's Report
- Supplier Selection & Management Report
Alternative titles online include:
Sales & Use Tax Monitor
Employee Benefit News
IOMA Benefits Publications Combined (Group Source)
Workers' Compensation & Disability Law Reviews, Combined (Group Source)
Travel & Leisure Close-Up(Close-up Media)
Compensation & Benefits Report
Compensation & Benefits Management
Sales & Use Tax Monitor
Customer Relationship Management; CRM
Security Law Newsletter
Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management
3. Athena Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd ceased publishing Mid-Day (India) and Skills Ahead and as a result these two titles have been removed. Alternative titles online include: Indian Express; Free Press Journal (India); DNA and India Education Dairy.
4. ProQuest Information and Learning is no longer providing the following titles, and as a result they have been removed:
- Adultspan Journal
- The Culvert Chronicles
- Asia – Pacific Journal of Operational Research
- Journal of the Geological Society
- Birmingham Weekly
- The Next American City
- The China Business Review
- DISAM Journal of International Security Assistance Management
- American Teacher
Alternative titles online include:
No Child Left Behind Compliance Insider®
The New York Times
Inside US-China Trade
MEGA NEWS TAKEDOWNS
- Löhne und Gehälter professionell (German Language)
- Medizin Report (German Language)
- StiftungsBrief (German Language)
- Gestaltende Steuerberatung (German Language)
- India Defence
- Betriebswirtschaft im Blickpunkt (German Language)
- Praxis Internationale Steuerberatung (German Language)
- Unfallregulierung effektiv (German Language)
- Wirtschaftsdienst Versicherungsvertreter (German Language)
- Wirtschaftsdienst Versicherungsmakler (German Language)
- Versicherung und Recht kompakt (German Language)