LexisNexis® Business Assurance
Comprehensive information at your fingertips.
Comprehensive, on-demand capabilities for retrieval of current domestic and international public records for individuals and businesses.
LexisNexis® Business Assurance provides comprehensive, on-demand capabilities for search and retrieval of current domestic and international public records for individuals and businesses. Pull information for individuals and businesses anywhere in the U.S., or request information from 170 countries. Get a complete due diligence and credentialing service that assists you in making informed decisions. Receive all the information you need to know in one digestible business report that can be emailed, mailed, or faxed directly to you.
Enjoy access to:
- The most refined and robust system for search and retrieval
- National and international due diligence
- A network of over 2,000 nationwide correspondents for faster turnaround of your records
- Electronic order and delivery case management system
- Results compiled into easy-to-decipher report format
- On-demand research directly into courts where required
- Assigned customer and operational account specialists provide world-class customer support
Leverage real-time accessibility
The intuitively user-friendly Business Assurance interface offers superior flexibility with searches:
- 24/7 order placement
- Check the real-time status of orders
- Immediately view, print and save completed results
- Easily manage and archive search results for future reference
- Receive real-time alerts when your order status has changed or been completed
Rely on the electronic file cabinet
With the LexisNexis Business Assurance online capability, your reports and documents are simultaneously archived. With a historical audit trail of all of your search requests, you can refer back to this information as necessary even when an employee leaves the company.
- Maintain all requests in one easily accessible location
- View open requests across all users and locations from anywhere in the world
- Automatic and unlimited online storage of your reports for easy access and review
- Reduce research time with a permanent archive and audit trail
Choose Standard or custom searches
Business Assurance gives you the flexibility to search for only the information you need. You can leverage existing LexisNexis reports, or we can help you build a customized search tailored to your unique requirements. Examples of existing reports include:
- Business, Partnership or Individual
- Federal and State Litigation
- UCC Search
- Bankruptcy Search
- Federal and State Tax Liens
- Sanctions and Infractions
- Media Search
- Nationwide Online Public Records Search
- Industry Expertise
Harness the efficiency of due diligence on-demand
LexisNexis Business Assurance provides a complete on-demand due diligence solution for both domestic and international searches. A nationwide staff of document retrieval specialists can quickly access state, local and federal courts to locate the information you need to make business decisions efficiently and confidently.
Comprehensive national and international searches leave nothing to chance
When conducting due diligence, companies can no longer rely on just researching a small geographic area. People and businesses now leave a footprint in multiple states and many times multiple countries.
Assigned customer & operational account specialists provide world-class customer support
Each customer has a direct contact who specializes in this service to help answer any questions concerning the data that can be acquired and questions concerning the status of a report requested.
Put an extensive network of over 2000 research analysts & field researchers to work for you.
Large deals require more than just a data dump of information. They require a level of analytical expertise in taking a look at the data retrieved and putting all of the pieces together to give a customer a good view of an individual or business, and in foreign countries they require a provider with experience in those countries.
Reports delivered to you
Receive your comprehensive report via email, mail, or fax.