Martindale-Hubbell Published Legal Articles
Focus on business development by showcasing your firm's expertise and achievements with the Martindale-Hubbell Legal Articles database, accessible through martindale.comÂ® and lexis.comÂ®, with more than 14,000 fully searchable articles providing current legal analysis from top law firms nationwide. On martindale.com alone, Legal Articles currently receive an average of 16,078 searches per month by more than 40,000 registered users for effective law firm advertising.
Martindale-Hubbell Legal Articles database, accessible through martindale.com® and lexis.com®, fuels business growth by showcasing your legal articles to some 40,000 legal services buyers.
Conduct effective attorney advertising, provide additional, targeted exposure for your services and build your firm’s credibility by authoring and publishing legal articles for LexisNexis®, and including this unique form of law firm advertising as part of your overall business development strategy. The articles offer insights from the nation’s most respected legal minds regarding judicial decisions, commentary on new statutes and regulations, and other legislative and regulatory developments.
- Demonstrate thought leadership
Legal Articles are a top aid in attorney evaluation and selection. Research shows that 45% of lawyers find thought leadership articles from their peers to be a top aid in identifying and evaluating the expertise of other attorneys.
- Extend your distribution
Authoring articles helps build customer relationship management and extend your firm’s marketing outreach by leveraging existing articles without any additional effort. Making legal articles available to researchers on lexis.com extends the distribution of thousands of substantive articles about timely and important legal topics.
- Reach potential clients
Articles are delivered to more than 28,000 registered subscribers, with counsel-to-counsel email alerts of the most current Legal Articles sent directly to the email inboxes.
- Link to other published articles
Articles offer one-click links, to assist with the lawyer search process on lexis.com, by providing users with the capability to dive deeper into additional content by instantly pulling up other articles from the firm, the author, or just related news on the topic.
- Showcase your Martindale-Hubbell profile
Each article provides built-in links to the Martindale-Hubbell professional biographies that point users to the article authors, allowing users to gain additional insight about the firm or lawyer who contributed the article.
Legal Articles are specifically designed to demonstrate lawyer expertise and leverage lawyer presentation materials.
Focus group research shows that 86% of corporate counsel use the Martindale-Hubbell Legal Network to identify/select outside counsel, and want a common format to view counsel credentials.
Users of lexis.com are able to search for articles by topic, industry or area of practice, article title or keyword, date range, author name and firm name.
Feature specifics include the following:
- Articles are distributed to more than 12,000 registered corporate counsel users and a total of more than 40,000 legal professionals.
- Articles are viewable on martindale.com, the most comprehensive legal resource on the Web, with over 3 million searches monthly. Legal Articles are also fully searchable on lexis.com.
- Martindale-Hubbell automates the process of pulling your firm’s articles from your Web site and distributing them throughout the Martindale-Hubbell Global Legal Network, making them available to all lexis.com subscribers.
- Acting upon your License Agreement listing, editors will pull, review and publish your articles on martindale.com.